Lighthouse located at Stumholmen
This is the 1918 Karlskrona Övre lighthouse (rear light) so named because there is an identical twin lighthouse, Nedre (front light), less than a mile south on the old naval base island of Stumholmen. These range lights guide ships into the harbor. Both 50 ft. lighthouses are still in operation and the Swedish National Maritime Administration manages them.
Popular images from the same photographer