Vampulan church is Vampulan chapel of the parish church building. The church is a cruciform church. Joiner-style church was built in 1894. The church has both ends of the passage inside to church. The sacristy is an extension of the altar end, in Church narrower lower section. The Church of the outer walls was restored in 1967, the original color. The altarpiece is the subject of clarification of the Christ, it was painted by Vihtori Ylinen. The altarpiece was completed in 1906.
Suosittuja kuvia samalta valokuvaajalta