Alastaro church was originally built in 1751. The church is a rare pillar of the church, which are vestry and armory. The inside of the church is made of wood, the front part is edged dome. The altar dates from 1752. The altarpiece was painted by Jacobus Schultz in 1741 and it is called the Crucifixion, and the Resurrection of the Lord's Supper.
Suosittuja kuvia samalta valokuvaajalta