Haihara mansion is located in Tampere Kaukajarvi on the south shore. The mansion was born in 1872, when the former captain marksman battalion Anshelm Grahn (1825-1895) bought a farm village Haihara. Central-named and moved there to live with Their Families. He was in the previous year leased space adjacent Ylinen, and in 1886 they bought yet a third state, Alanen. Together spaces Formed a perimeter 340-acre estate, Which included 81 hectares of arable land. Grahn was built in 1873-1874 Mostly two-storey mansion log of the main building, Which was 20 rooms. Gunvor Ekroos Established an estate holdings in 1966, a doll museum and the costume museum in 1972. In 1982, Gunvor Ekroos and his assets were Transferred to Haihara Museum Foundation. Doll and costume museum moved in 1992 from the first Hatanpaa mansion. Today, the manor is Haihara Center for the Arts.
Suosittuja kuvia samalta valokuvaajalta